I'm only happy when it rains.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Friends.

Most of us watched to TV serial, Friends. Interesting show. I might as well add I like Joey the best. Coz' he's the funniest. All of us have friends. And friends care for one another. Some relationships grow to become love, but I'm not here to talk about love. For one. A friend cares about what you do and wear or eat. Sometimes they don't show it. Because they don't want to hurt your feelings and so on. Yeah. They exist in all our lives. But how long do they actually last?

Sometimes people around me give me a feeling of insecurity, and that they might just leave you in the lurch, or leave you and join someone else clique. They always do don't they. Just a week ago I was going out with Kenny and Cassy almost everyday. Now. This friendship is kind of dead already. It has hardly been a month. Things change. People change. Lives change. We're just another part of the fucked up cycle the world has put us through. And friends are all we got left when it is all over.

Sometimes I've the feeling I've been too harsh on people. My church mates. My net mates. My brothers. I even feel that I've been to harsh on Godwin. I mean, I don't even know who you are and I criticize you twenty-four seven. I despised you when you could only buy Cassy a chocolate for Valentines. But then again. You had only two dollars with you. Technically, you spent all you had on Cassy. That's a hundred percent. I with like a thousand bucks in my bank, couldn't give something nice to Rain on Valentines. Ahh, well. I hereby eat back all the insults I threw at Godwin. I am no better.

Somehow. I feel that few, could bring a lasting smile to my face. My brothers could make me laugh. My friends could have me a stomach ache from laughing, but few could make a smile last on my face. Am, you were once one of them. Rain is one of them. But when she makes me smile, she makes my heart ache as well. Cassy can keep my smile there, whether or not it really is. Xin Hui, you never cease to amaze me, and for that, I can smile.

Charmaine chatted with me on Msn yesterday night. I feel i think one and a half hours, she really taught me a lot about life. Cleared up a whole lot of feelings I kept bottled inside. She's really a God-send.

Xin Hui. Although you may not always be in my mind all the time. I intend on keeping this relationship alive. The flame flickers. I intend to litter the flame with kerosene and wood. Roar with passion. And save me from the alter-ego trying to escape back to the side of someone else. Still. I think you're super cute. You just sent me a message, saying," Yeah... Euu dunn sleep so late argh... if nort I angry derR... " You're like mega cute.

I found out also that you can learn a million and a half things from the show the Lord of The Rings. I was watching it the whole of today. And I think I'll share about it in my next post. Till then.
"I doubt I'd get heart attack anytime soon - I'm far from overweight, I exercise 5 times a week. I like swimming. Hmm. Actually its not that difficult for me to get heart attack. I'd just have to eat my brother's cooking for one week." - Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home