I'm only happy when it rains.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post-Christmas.

Come to think of it, Christmas went along like any other day, badly. I received one personal present this year. Yay! Apples chocolates and sweets, I think I received a grand total of 3 non-food related presents. Yay!

I expected worse.

I came home to a neatly messed up table, without clothes. I was awfully surprised, and wonder which miracle happened. Then, I opened up my drawers and found that everything was shafted in, UNCATAGORISED. Fricken' disaster.

Yes, I decided that I would be materialistic, because the thought doesn't count, when there isn't any. So what for make everyone else but yourself happy, does it make a difference? Its just like going green: ONE PERSON CANNOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Why me?

I don't care, coz' nobody cares.

1 Comments:

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home