I'm only happy when it rains.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

30th January 2010

Nick's kinda occupied with things, but one notable thing is that today he went high life shopping with Aaron and Jing Ni, and was like a light bulb for 2 hours or so. Firstly, ALDO shoes are quite nice, I don't know if they have like a size 11 1/2 for me or not, but i like this brown shoes with creases. I think it looks nice. Then there's this Bally bag and this Topshop bag that I think is cool, but the Topshop bag is 89 dollars, the Bally bag I didn't bother. The Espirt bag that I really liked is gone too. So sad, when you want to buy it, its already gone.

Who wants to go SPCLS D&D? I think I might actually help 3 table arrange. Closer to the date more and more people are joining. Good sign, it may actually be a good party after all.

Would a girl go with a guy who loves her or a guy that can give her a good life? How about a guy who can give her security and love against a guy who loves her a whole lot? Does it make a difference? In the end, as according to Wendy's sad video, usually the rich get the pretty girls, but thankfully, its not all the time, its just almost all.

What gives?

3.319 is super borderline for NTU, I really hope I can go to NTU, but they say they count 5 semesters results, so even if I study really hard this semester, they won't count it for my current application to NTU, and that means my FYP GPA boost won't go into the 5 semester results, that means that my application letter to NTU will be almost pointless. Sigh. Well, at least there's army.

I want to like go get a lot of money so I don't have to work and can buy all the nice clothing there is that the world has to offer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home