I'm only happy when it rains.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Day Soon.


Valentine's Day is coming soon, maybe I'll give everybody a little something this year! like that thing above. That picture was taken during Christmas Morning. at about 2am.

I was thinking about NTU thing, I went to talk to Candice about it, she said just apply. Application starts today, I think I will be busy applying tomorrow.

On a lighter note, I'm glad to have know nice people like Teri and Karen whose company I've been enjoying these past few weeks. I wonder who will I forget after march.

I've been listening to retro English songs, as influenced by Aaron and Jing Ni, with their total eclipse of the heart thing. Right now there's monotonic sounds coming from my neighbor's house, which I totally cannot stand. GAWD.

Jon Secada's Angle is a nice song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home